Looking for other ways to help support EveryDay Learners and education in our community? Here's a list of ways to help! For more information about any of these projects, or to let us know how you want to be invovled, contact us.
- Hold a book drive to collect books and donate them to EveryDay Learners
- Start a reading group in your neighborhood and register it with EveryDay Learners
- Raise money to provide a local classroom or grade level with new books
- Build an EveryDay Learners bookshelf to be placed in our community (We are wanting bookshelves half the length)
- Build and place a Free Little Library for our community